Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogging Blues

Well, my two fans out there have pointed out how pathetic I have been at blogging this month. My apologies. Every day I think, I should blog today. And every day, I don't. I just don't have anything that exciting to say to be quite honest. How did I do this everyday in February?

I am behind on posting pictures too. I have pictures to post from New Orleans, Tahoe and Easter (I think someone took pictures at Easter?).

I have been thinking about one thing consistently this month pertaining to the ol' blogging habit. I read this at the beginning of March and well, although the guy who wrote it was being clever and witty about his own blogging endeavors, I think he may be on to something and it was quite convicting, if I must say so myself. Here it goes...

From Aaron Neiquist's blog:
There is so much to do, wrestle with, and explore. and a blog is perfect: ridiculously self-indulgent, zero accountability, and ideal for deluding myself into thinking that I’m sharing my genius thoughts with a army of interested learners.

Listening to Damien Rice, Delicate

1 comments:

Larry Ray said...

I love the breathless song by Ezra.
Frightful mess
Cool Cool.
Come eer-enz! (in cute high pitch voice)
I'll have my people call your people.

just some of my favorite Courtney phrases.