Wednesday, July 23, 2008

River Trip 2008

I am a bit behind. The gang headed to the Guadalupe River on the weekend of July 11th. We had such a great time eating at the Grist Mill, floating all day, driving to San Antonio and pushing Paul around the whole River Walk in a wheelchair. He had a shell injury. Quite serious, people. I am still waiting on a few people to send me pictures...ahem, Jen and Aimee. But this will get us started...Oh, and I am aware that we are lacking pictures of the actual river. Working on it.









In attendance:
Matt Coker
Jen Long (not for long)
Crystal Delahoz
Mike Delahoz
Kelsie Fuller
Matt Shabay
Megan Barber
Mark Gregor
Aimee Gregor
Rachel Nichols
Geof Nichols
Paul Robinson
Brent Burke
JT Gale
Joanna Barber
And me!

We missed you, Paul, Brad and Larry!!

0 comments: