Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thank You, Giada

Well, most of you know that I am not the most talented chef out there. However, the older I get the more I think, maybe it's not because I can't cook but because I am too scared to try and fail. But not last night, friends! I made a dinner that was really yummy and I was so excited about it. For those of you out there that are hungry, this is the time to hit me up for dinner because I would make this over and over again for your empty tummy's.

I got the recipe from Giada, who is not only awesome but adorable. Here is the recipe that she currently has posted. It's really great, so if you don't want me to make it for you, then at least make it for yourself. Do you hear that, Callie? I left out the peas and then the Herbs of Provence that I used had Lavender in it and I would recommend using that.

I am sorry that I have not been blogging much lately. February is sure to be better, right? Right. Maybe I should commit to writing every day in February but I can't take on this challenge unless Christin, Jessie or Callie join me. Anyone in?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I might take you up on that challenge! I have posted twice for your reading pleasure, although neither is of much depth! Congrats on the cooking--looks great!

Brighter Sunshine said...

Hmm... yes, I've been a little behind too. I will take you up on the Feb challenge even if I feel uninspired, I shall post a quote/picture/verse or something!

Have GOT to check out that recipe! I made 15 bean soup yesterday and it is t-t-tasty! Will have to try your (umm, Giada's) dish!

Brighter Sunshine said...

oh yes, that recipe looks really good!

Larry Ray said...

What would cause you to make such a delightful dish?
Did you have some special company over or was it for Enzo? What lucky friends you have, who eat your special cuisines. I once cooked before. 500 pieces of french toast. Here's the link to the recipe. http://youtube.com/watch?v=1zyJT-PiqUA
Cheers!! It's freakin late.

Callie B said...

Hmmm... I am not sure if I can live up to 29 days in a row, but I think it sounds interesting so I will try.