Thursday, January 17, 2008

He's Turned On Me...

Guys. This is serious. I feel like I have lost my inspiration, my words. Maybe I have bad juju. You think? Really I was just dying to use the word juju today and I saw my opportunity. At any rate, I must put my foot down. I will try to dig deep and find something noteworthy.

Another week down at the ol' job. It's been a tough one but the light is at the end now. On another note, my dog has started hating me. And loving my roommate. That's just been a real treat. I have to win back his heart. I just have to.

Phil Wickham is playing a free concert on Tuesday. Who wants to join me? Pleeeease!

Okay, off to win the affections of my dear Enzzy (the strangest dog I ever did meet).

2 comments:

Brighter Sunshine said...

good seeing you at church yesterday!

ps. your dog is going crazy on you!... good luck with that one! :)

P Rob said...

Is enzo finally rebelling against wearing clothes?