Friday, December 28, 2007

Love Like Vaseline

Well, this is stolen from one of my talented clients, Sonya Judd, who was wishing us a Happy New Year, but I thought it was so poignantly put that I could not resist sharing with you all. I only wish that they were my own words. Enjoy!

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address!

The Judd Family

2 comments:

Brighter Sunshine said...

missing you sweetums. what've you been up to?! i needs more of an update on your whereabouts!! perhaps i'll just email you. tata!

P Rob said...

I thought you found inspiration in the movie I wasn't invited to? I guess I'll just have to keep waiting patiently.