Friday, December 7, 2007

The Light at the End...

I realize that I have been M.I.A. this week but things at work have been a whirlwind. I don't even have much time to blog now, but I have exciting news to share. After procrastinating for what feels like forever (really only about one week), I have purchased Sufjan Steven's, Songs for Christmas and it was worth every penny, even though I claimed to numerous friends that I would never pay $15.99 for it. Not really sure why, but it just seemed irresponsible to buy an album for $16 right around the holidays when I already have enough music to make my head spin. But it is absolutely what I need to go into the weekend, especially since I am only a fraction into my 40-days with no TV. Lord help me and my quiet home.

Like my new headline picture? Thought it might get you in the mood for some Christmas cheer. And the need for a woolly mammoth to transport Christmas gifts to and fro. Let me guess, you hadn't even thought of that? Well, you can thank Belle and Boo for her endearing artwork.

0 comments: