Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cold Tangerines



I am so super excited right now. I love Lynne Hybels. She is wife to Pastor Bill Hybels in Chicago and an author who wrote a book that guided me at a crucial time in my walk called "Nice Girls Don't Change the World". You can read this in a single day and I HIGHLY recommend it. It made me laugh and cry all in the comfort of my own little room. It will forever be precious to me. I actually took the time to write Lynne and thank her for her honesty and she RESPONDED. I was honored.

Anyway, the reason for my excitement is that her daughter, Shauna Niequist, just wrote her first book (how brave) and it's called Cold Tangerines. This definitely just got added to the Christmas list (if I can even wait that long). Anyway, I will review it for you once I have it read but I bet it will be inspiring...so buy it now! It's almost Friday - pay day. Perfect timing.

Love and Cold Tangerines.

0 comments: