Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm a Sucker



Well, last night after Bible study I was so tired and just wanted to spend 20 glorious minutes in the tanning bed. So, I go into a Palm Beach Tan where I am a member. I decided to go to the one off MacArthur since I was a little further from home. So, I was lotionless and people who work at the salon do not want you to be lotionless. Oh no. So they talked me into buying a single packet. I didn't really care either way so I said yes to the small purchase. I tell them to just pick one out for me. I hand over the credit card and the cost for a measly single use bronzer was $8.25. E-I-G-H-T T-W-E-N-T-Y F-I-V-E!! And what's even more ridiculous is that I PAID IT! I would have loved to decline their upsell but I was in such sticker shock that no words came out of my mouth. I mean, I am sure they were just highly concerned about my skin and not my money...right? Yeah, that's it.

Yes, I am a sucker. But a bronzer sucker.

1 comments:

Brighter Sunshine said...

if i pay $8.25 for a stinking packet of tanning lotion, i DEMAND to come out of there a glittering bronzed goddess! dang!!