Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finally!

Well, finally a successful Thursday. I made it to class early and the dog is tied down to the bed. Okay, not really. But close enough. I turn in my mid-term tonight and my paper for missing class last week. Whew...so glad that is over. Now I can just go into the weekend ready to enjoy.

I have lots on the agenda already for the weekend. Dinner with friends, the new Steve Carrell movie, Dan in Real Life, the National Cowgirl Museum , Piccomolo's and Joe T's (twice in one weekend I might add). Good times. I may even get to play golf on Sunday if I can convince the boys to start at 9am instead of 7am. It's worth it, trust me.

Okay, that's all my brain has for you right now. I have to save what's left for the dreadful class ahead of me. Peace out.

2 comments:

Brighter Sunshine said...

Yeehaw! Cowgirl Museum was awesome! Can't wait to see the video's when they get downloaded - Tonight... church.... 7pm.... you there?

Kristi said...

Thanks for your sweet card!!!! I am excited to read about ya! We will be home the whole week for Thanksgiving, so we for sure need to get together! Much love!