Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Well, just call me Chris Crocker

Okay, maybe not. But seriously, poor Britney Spears officially lost custody of her children yesterday and all we can do is make fun of her? I just don't understand. I actually heard some bit on the radio yesterday saying that she was more broken up up losing her bag of Cheese Doritos over losing her children. Come on man! She lost her children. She has been considered an unfit mother. I don't care who you are, that would make you feel terribly insecure and worthless.

I just hope that as Christians, our hearts would break for her. I pray that the Lord draws her close to Him after she tries running for so long. I pray that He restores some sort of normal life to her and that she will have the ability to make good choices. And I also pray that we don't glorify her situation.

And with that said...enough of the Britney Spears drama. It is sad though.

And now, for your viewing pleasure.

0 comments: