Friday, October 5, 2007

Weekend Lowdown


Well, it's Friday and I am just about done with my work week. I have had just about enough of placing nannies for the week. No more emails, no more calls, no more interviews.

I am watching sweet Karli tonight. We will do something fun for sure. Her birthday is on the 10th so I bought her all the latest Littlest Pet Shop critters...a sparkly dragonfly and a black Scottie dog (they are fuzzy now) and one cute Webkinz. Man, those things are selling like hot cakes. I practically had to threaten a little girls life at Hallmark the other night just to get one. I was kind of making fun of them when I made my way up to the counter to make my purchase and the cashier told me that if I had any extra money that I needed to purchase one for myself. Whoops...found another Webkins groupie. Lady, if I have extra money I will be buying myself something other than a stuffed animal that has a pass code to website. I don't care what the craze is about.

Tomorrow night is the big 2-8. Wow. That's really all I have to say about that. Going to do the family dinner thing at PF Changs and I already have my mind set on my favorite Key Lime Martini...maybe two. Happy Birthday to me.

I plan to clean my disaster of a room this weekend. I was reading last night that a home with no order means you also have an unorderly soul. Ouch. It really did weigh on me for good reason but I will touch on that in a more serious blog.

I made it a whole week without checking myspace. I was proud of myself. One more week to go. I can do it, people.

P&L

0 comments: