Monday, October 1, 2007

The Mondays



Well, it's Monday and another week begins. For those of you that know me well, know that I am far from being a morning person. I strolled out of bed at 8am (the time I should be logging in at the office) and so I started my day off with "The Mondays". Thank you Office Space.

My goal this week is to be great at work. JT, Brent and I had a long talk this week about wanting to excel at our jobs, and be great stewards with out time. We also discussed how hard that struggle is at times. I am praying for the Lord's mercy because that means that I have to get up on time. Enzo is at work with me today. I have been pondering ways to make his life not so boring. Hmm...still no creative ideas there.

I gave up myspace for a couple of weeks starting today. I feel good about my decision. I know, I am a rebel.

My 28th Birthday was celebrated early this past Friday at Coal Vines. We had a great time just eating a long, lazy dinner and enjoying each other's company. I am blessed with great friends.

The Bachelor is on tonight. Don't forget people. It's what makes the world go round.

0 comments: