Monday, February 4, 2008

For Pauly

My friend, Paul, is a faithful reader of my blog which I certainly appreciate. BUT he is giving me a very hard time about already failing on my little blogging challenge. The thing of it is, that he was actually with me the night that midnight struck at the ol' Waffle House, so I consider the failure partially his fault too. Uhh, okay, maybe not. But kind of.

And another thing...he has been contemplating starting his own blog (strictly for ranting purposes, I suspect) for months now, but has not followed through. So Paul, I say you can't critique my blogging anymore until you start your own dang blog for the world to read. Deal?

I will be looking for your first blog before midnight tonight, dear Pauly. So, rant away about sports, politics and all that's wrong with the world. We can't wait to be avid readers. Give your fans what they want.

3 comments:

P Rob said...

OK!.... let me see what I can do. Hey, btw could you have found a more stupid picture of me? Thnks.

Courtney said...

well?? did you fail your task, friend?

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.