Monday, February 18, 2008

Why...

Did I get us girls into this mess? The weekends are a hard time to blog for me because I have no internet at home or following me around through this crazy WiFi world. I should have thought of that before my great blogging challenge idea. And so now, with only 11 days to go as Callie pointed out, I have nothing interesting to rant or rave about at the moment.

I did manage to go to Lake Granbury this weekend and hang with my most favorite people in the world. It was relaxing and exactly what I was hoping for. We dined at this little Italian place called Pastafina on Saturday night and I enjoyed the Salmon smothered in rich Lobster Sauce and drank plenty of yummy red wine with Aimee and Brent. Other than that...nada. We watched TV, read, went to bed when we wanted and got up when we wanted. No agenda. Glorious.

We hit the Cracker Barrel on our way out of town. It's so funny how excited we all were about that meal. Rain, a cozy lakehouse, good food, millions of starbursts and friends...what more can a girl ask for? Oh, that's right, Paul getting pushed into the freezing, February lake or maybe Brent walking around in his briefs come Sunday morning. Too much I tell ya.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

I think us blogging MOST of the days of February is pretty impressive as well. It is just hard to do when life hits! I still love being able to check to see what you girls have to say each day, so overall this has been great!