Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Getting Caught Up

Well, I failed miserably this weekend at the ol' blogging challenge. Too much going on and not enough internet access. Then yesterday I was at a seminar all day, so not internet again. I will try to get caught up today, so I will first steal a blog from both Christin and Jessie....

Four jobs I have had:
1) Director of Client Services at MBF
2) Member Relations Director at Hackberry Creek Country Club
3) Receptionist at Timarron, Hackberry and Okamont Country Clubs
4) Bev Cart at Hackberry Creek Country Club

Four Places I have Lived:
1) Carrollton
2) Lewisville
3) Grapevine
4) Keller

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Colorado
2) NOLA
3) London
4) Napa

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Calamari
2) Chips and Queso from Uncle Julio's
3) Thin crust pizza
4) Pears with honey

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Napa
2.) My bed again in last night's thunderstorm
3.) Tuscany
4.) The Hamptons

1 comments:

JenStar said...

When should we leave for Tuscany? That would be so awesome right now! Wine, clean air and lots and lots of pizza!!!