Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Mom

That's right, Pam is 53 years old today and still looks dang good.

Here are things that I am thankful to my mom for:

-Always looking out for my best
-Constantly choosing to serve her family
-Always loving me, even when I am a jerk
-Always, always praying for me
-Being simple
-Her love of Cinnamon Rolls on the weekends
-The best "Big Breakfast" ever on Christmas mornings
-Hemming my jeans and highlighting my hair all through high school
-Passing on the Diet Coke addiction
-Her ability to state things rationally, when I ain't so rational
-Her bed full of open books - let's you know she's been seeking our God
-Her spunky red-head personality
-Her Chicken Spaghetti and Broccoli Casserole
-Taking Enzo on walks with me
-Laying in bed with me when I have a broken heart
-Being instantly happy any time that we are happy
-Being my mentor, my friend, my mom

0 comments: