Monday, February 4, 2008

La la la la la la

I have been obsessed with this song from Apple's newest commercial. Last night I was with the rents and Larry Ray and was trying to demonstrate to them that this song would be capable of waking me up from even the deepest sleep in a good mood, causing me to flutter about the house applying make-up and getting dressed like a little ballerina. Just like Cinderella. Mice would come out of their holes to help me get dressed and the birds would flock to my window sill and whistle along. Luckily, my dancing convinced Larry that I needed the song. So, today I got a very special gift. Yep, I've now got some New Soul thanks to Yael Niam. Looking forward to the mornings now, at least for a day or two.

Who's up for dancing?

LYRICS: I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. But since I came herefelt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake.
la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...
I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake. But why all this hate? Try to communicate. Finding trust and love is not always easy to make.
la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...
This is a happy end cause' you don't understand everything you have done why's everything so wrong this is a happy end come and give me your hand I'll take your far away.
[Refrain]:
I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take but since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake.
la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la....

http://www.spinner.com/2008/01/29/whats-that-song-in-the-apple-air-commercial/

5 comments:

Callie B said...

No you shouldn't have told me about the Chick-fil-a. I am now not just hungry but jealous as well!
Maybe I need the song so that I can flutter through my afternoon :)

Lucy said...

Does Inzo like Chick-fil-a? Or maybe he dances to this song.

Jessie said...

Great song!

Larry Ray said...

Blogger of the Year is You Courtney Michelle.
Don't let Paul down!!
The essence of Music is something worth singing about even if it is just a bunch of la las.
Let's dance.

Brighter Sunshine said...

yes, i pulled a "COURTNEY" last night! whoops!!